This form is to be completed for all people participating in activities with Who Dares Cares. Parents, guardians, or those acting in loco parents for people under 18 years and those persons legally responsible for vulnerable adults over 18 years must complete the form online before any activities take place.
YOU MUST READ THIS FORM CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING IT AS IT CREATES LEGAL OBLIGATIONS ON YOUR BEHALF WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO LIMIT LIABILITY, BY COMPLETING THIS FORM YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
Have you, or the person you are completing this form for, ever had or currently have any of the following? (tick as appropriate)
Acknowledgement of Risk:
There will always be some risk involved in any type of adventurous activity, indeed the benefits of the activity would probably be reduced if these risks were removed. The type of risk is generally confined to the same sort of risks that a person in normal recreation may experience.
We consider the level of risk to be low and reasonable. However, participation in any activity or course is always at the participant’s discretion and the person completing this form must decide if they agree with that assessment. The above declaration does not absolve Who Dares Cares of its “Duty of Care” and other legal responsibilities.
If you are unable to agree to all the terms and conditions below then you should not participate in this event.
I declare that:
1. I wish to participate in the Who Dares Cares Rothiemurchus Lodge Event. By taking part I fully understand all the risks involved; that outdoor adventure carries an inherent risk of damage, injury or death and are voluntarily exposing myself to this personal risk and damage to my, or other people’s property. Who Dares Cares will ensure that each activity and event is organised and implemented with safety in mind and will mitigate or reduce, wherever possible any inherent risk.
2. It is a condition of your participation of the activity, or activities, in which you intend to take part that in the event of accident, loss or damage occurring during such activity or activities you will not pursue any claim for damages against any other participant (save in respect of injury or death)’
3. That all responses to questions relating to health, fitness and suitability have been answered truthfully.
4. In consideration for being able to take part in this event /activity I agree to make no claim against Who Dares Cares, its Trustees, supporting individuals, companies and agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the activity; and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them or any of them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the activity.
5. I understand and accept the risks involved with COVID 19 and the potential of cross contamination. Who Dares Cares will take every precaution to minimise cross contamination through safe distancing and wearing of face masks and or gloves when possible, due to some activities involving both staff and participants working in proximity.
6. I have read and understand the above statement and I declare that to the best of my knowledge the above information is correct.
7. I give consent for any emergency treatment or administration of personal medication in the event of an accident.
8. I give consent to allow my image/story to be used to promote Who Dares Cares events/activities if applicable.
9. I confirm that any medication that may be required will be made available by myself during the activity/event.
Thanks for registering to our event. See you there!